Friday, September 3, 2010

First post

So, I've been getting the strange urge lately to do a blog. Not sure what about, but we'll give this a try.

So...What am I suppose to put here?  I have a friend who just randomly types on a topic. I have another who's blogs are thought provoking. Not sure which I'm going for.

I guess this is just a way to get me back into writing again. I kinda gave it up to go to Massage school. Now picking it back up is hard. Running Role-playing games isn't quite the same, as you have a bunch of other people helping run the story, you just need a plot. Controlling the whole world is a bit more difficult.
I've also noticed that my characters got a bit overpowered and/or 'Mary-Sue'-ish over the years. Too perfect, too powerful, too much of a main character that you hate. I'm trying to fix this. This means that I might end up posting random story ideas/character bios/drabbles (a story less than 500 words) on here. I might start a livejournal for that though. Seems that's what all the noob writers these days are doing.

Oh! Is it just me, or does this background look like stylized blood?  No, just me? Oh well, I like it, even if it is pink...

Ok, I guess I'm babbling. Not sure if that means I should get off or what.

If anyone is reading this...I don't know why you are. You must really like me...

2 comments:

  1. As soon as I saw that you were starting a blog I knew I had to sign up. It put a smile on my face :) I agree with your background comment ("stylized blood"). And I suppose the reason that I chose to be a follower was because of course I really like you. You're fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do like you, Sheri! Very much so! Please keep up the blog. :)

    ReplyDelete