Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Le Random

Ok, Lets start with this awesome corset. 

Isn't it beautiful? It's my next one, I swear. And it's only $275! But, it's two parts, so I can wear it longer. ^^  The ruffle is a bit interesting, I might order it without it.

This is my other favorite, and I can think of more uses for it too, but it's not my red and black motif...Though it'd look awesome with a red dress... I might even see if she could add a hood to it for even more use. The sleeves are detachable for summer wear. It's $280 as it is now.
        

Ok, moving right along.

I know haven't posted in a few days. Sorry, not too much has been going on.  Been working mornings at the deli.
Oh, deli drama. It's just as bad as pool drama. So-and-so, hates so-and-so, who won't work with so-and-so.  Then people get upset and just grumble and gossip.
The lo-down is as such. One's prego, so she's all over the place mood-wise. I was suppose to be the boss to day, but I had no idea what was going on. During the lunch hours we were overstaffed, but starting at two we had more than enough staff. Cheese wouldn't come help, and the cook kept vanishing. Oh, and the word on the cook is that he comes in high, but there's no proof so shush. The main worker today always seems like a nervous breakdown waiting to happen.

So ya, if I was any better at writing screen plays I'd be making a sitcom. I might just jot down some notes and hand them off to people and say 'Have fun!'. Not sure yet. The idea for my cafe sitcom is still floating around in my head, and they might start breeding if I leave them both there for a while.

So, we bought our own internet today. >.< Ya, I know. Paying for internet...Sucks, but what can you do. It's commitment free, but the instillation is broken into 3 months. So the way I see it, I'm paying (Yes, I'm paying. It's Chad's birthday present) $100 a month for the next 3 months, then we'll get into a contract after that if we're still here.

In other news, Dog sitting is going well. This might mean I get a puppy sooner than Chad expected. Mwahaha.
Maybe. We'll see.

Finally used my Victoria's Secret gift card I got for my bridal shower. Ya, that was back in May, but whatever. I got some nice lotions that Chad liked the scent of.

Ok, babbling's gotten stupid, so I'm out of here.
Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, your deli does indeed sound sitcom worthy.

    Also, glad dog sitting is going well. How long do you have the dog for? Maybe I'll have to come by and meet her (her? or him?) sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've got Gennie til Saturday, so you should come by tomorrow night. ^^ I only work til 8, so you could come by at 6! We'll make tacos. Mmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I replied to this last night but apparently I only replied in my mind haha.
    Would love to come over. Just texted you :)

    ReplyDelete