Thursday, November 4, 2010

Wow, it's been a while.

Hello my freaky darlings!

Ya, It's been a while. Sorry about that.

So, I'm trying this new program/web-thing called "Write or Die", which is supposed to prompt you to write using flashing red backgrounds and annoying music. The only problem? The first piece of music was "Banana phone", and I got distracted from the distraction while dancing...So far, the only song has been Banana phone....*sigh*

So, life. Ya, it goes. Took our van into the shop yesterday. The Head gasket, as well as everything else, is busted. Power steering, Transmission pan and cover, and a few other things as well. So, this weekend we get to go car shopping. <sarcasm> Yay. </sarcasm> So I get to pull everything out of the van into the living room. I'll keep you updated. Or I'll try.

Oh ya, and a car ran into our apartment last week. There's a nice hole in the wall now, so that part of the living/dining room can't be used right now, in case someone wants to come look at it. So, my messy living room is getting all the crap from the van piled onto it. Joy. My apartment looks like crap...

What else? Hum...Oh, the business is up and running. It's the shaky run of a newborn horse, but it's still a run. I've got enough to make rent, and that's what matters.

Screen's starting to turn pink again...hum...what to write...

Banana Phone...

Ya, ok, turned it off. I'm done for now. I'll try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment