Saturday, September 4, 2010

They like me, they really like me!

Just to start out: Wow. Just wow.  You guys rock. I'll give the blog an honest try then. ^^

Hum, writers block again. Well, last time I just babbled, so we'll try that again.

Had a awesome night last night. Picked Chad up from work, took him out to a nice dinner (Should have saved it for next week for his birthday, but whatever), and we went food shopping. I don't know if you have ever gone shopping with a half-asleep man, but it's pretty much like shopping alone with the help of a voice that answers "I don't know." to any question of "Should we get this?". lol. Enjoyable none-the-less. After all, it could be worse. I would hate to let the DnD group loose in Winco. Safeway was bad enough.

For those that have never shopped late at night with the DnD group - Lucky you. lol. N re-organizes shelves, and the two JB's try to re-re-organize. N realizes, and then starts throwing random objects into the next isle. D & Chad just try and help but end up running around grabbing what we need.
Poor Safeway.

Was I on a topic? Oh ya! Last night! Ok, so we get home and we get a text from TK! Taka-chan wants to hang out. So we talk it over; romantic just the two of us night, or fun movie night with the TK. TK won out - Romantic evenings don't lead well to Chad finishing a character for his DnD group (that I have to work through *pout*) getting done. So Chad goes out to get TK. We watched Animal House and had a great cuddle pile. ^^ Happiness. More people should have picked up their phones to join us. *poke poke*

So ya, last night was great. J-man came over this morning and the three of them headed out. They're taking TK home and then the boys are off to a DnD game. I've got work, but I'm glad they get to play.

Work sucks, but what's new? I cut lunch meat for Freddy's, so it's not exactly glamorous. Just need a bit more start-up cash to start the massage biz and then I'm out. I should just look for a job working for a spa for now, but I don't want to kill my hands before I start. As it is, they've been locking up more lately. I think it means I'm overdue for a massage myself. Should go to my main guy and have him pop my carpal tunnel back into place.

Hum...at the weird writers block thing again. Guess that means it's time to go. Later y'all.

2 comments:

  1. Of course we like you, we really like you! It's good to see you blogging. Soon you'll be addicted to it, like me! Haha.

    I was outside hanging with my brother last night and my phone was inside. I really need to start keeping closer tabs on that thing. Cuddle pile sounds like great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good, you knew who you were. ^.^ Ya, it would have been fun. You and TK would get along well.
    Blogging's kinda fun. I'm getting used to it. Not sure if the every day thing will keep up though.

    ReplyDelete